Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas wrapping

When it comes to christmas wrapping i look and try to think of a new creative way to do it for the year months before. this year pinterest gave me the idea of making wood buttons so my amazing helpful husband went out and found a branch cut it down and sliced them all to size then drilled holes in them. He made about 60 for me. 

I got my brown paper at home depot for like 11 dollars for a huge roll! also the brown twine there too. much cheaper than Michael. my favorite paper this year though has got to be my wood grain paper. I got it at tjmaxx and wish i would have bought every roll! 

I really like crinkling my brown paper for added texture i also did use white paper for a few presents and crinkled that too. 

Then i went to the craft store and got wood shaped cutouts and made them into little chalk boards for the tags. i just stacked them and then drilled a little hole for the string. super easy and really fun... (i also wrote there name on the side very small so if the kids eased it i would still know who's it was ;) )

so for those oddly shaped presents i decided to make pouches for them with my surger. super easy and i really like the feel they give. you could use your sewing machine to i imagine.

Hope you enjoy it :) 





 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Simple, rustic and beautiful. I've seen so many kraft paper parcels this Christmas, but yours shine with the natural ties and embellishments. Lovely. Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Those packages and your tree are simply magical! Love them! Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://shadesofblueinteriors.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html?m=1

SLOTXO said...

SLOTXO เกมใหม่ปัจจุบันปี 2023 เเนะนำเกมประสิทธิภาพสูงอัพเดทใหม่ๆมีเกมส์ให้เลือกเล่นมากยิ่งกว่า 200 เกมส์ แต่ละเกมมีต้นแบบแล้วก็อัตราที่สูงเเตกแตกต่างกัน ค้ำประกันจากผู้เล่นจริง เเนวโน้มของเกม pg slot หมายถึงล้ำยุค เข้าเล่นง่ายได้เร็ว