Friday, September 23, 2011

fall entry

Well despite the fact that its 103 outside in sep i am pretending its fall :) i have been dreaming of decorating this porch. So yesterday i finished it. (pretty much) i will be adding a few more pumpkins when we go to the patch (i went to walmart for these ones haha) but until then its good enough to blog i think hehe. I also have some ivory spray paint to put on some :)




 i also revamped my wreath :) i know the moss is a little spring like but thats fine i like it lol.



(pine rocking chair to be painted some day lol) 


 my cute helper hehe



I also hit up a barn sale early this morning and got all these find for 50 bucks!! :) score! 

linked up to ...
fishtailcottage
beneathmyheart

10 comments:

Katie Riddle said...

GORGEOUS! Very tasteful! Love it! :)

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Oh my, my! Is this your fall entry...LOVE IT! Hopping on over from Feathered Nest Friday, and I'm so glad I did! Loving your blog & am your newest follower. Have a wonderful week!


Best,
Jessie

Bethany said...

Awesome! Love your porch! Your so creative!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Your porch looks awesome. Is the little one wanting to carve her pumpkin already? :-)

Pamela Gordon said...

Your entry and porch look very nice! You have some great fall elements. I like your wreath and your cute little munchkin holding the pumpkin. Blessings, Pamela

Ellen said...

I just love you porch, if it were here in NE it would be perfect weather to be sitting out. Your little helper is adorable.
Enjoy your fall, its beautiful. Oh and nice score today..
Hugs,
Ellen

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

I'm lovin' your fall porch! I love the wooden chest. Your little helper is adorable :) I just found an old milk jug like you have in the back of your vehicle. Mine is all rust, I am trying to decide if I should leave it as is or if I should paint it. Do you have any plans for yours?
Visiting from Fishtail cottage.

~Shanon

Fishtail Cottage said...

I'm loving that you linked up to the new party! I am in need of some fabulous inspiration for my own porch- so thank you for givinng me some great ideas!!! I love that crate out in your entry! those apple baskets, the hay, cornstocks - so much to adore! Hugs...tracie

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Such a fun and festive entry!!

Love the wreath idea!!

hugs,
Debbie

Kristen said...

Such a great fall entry! I love all the little touches!