Friday, February 18, 2011

snow ice cream!


SO one of my favorite memories of the snow growing up, is making snow ice cream. My mom made it for us and now i make it for my kids :) 
We had just a little left from yesterdays 3 inches :) so i went out and snatched some up per request of my children. :) Well and i love eating snow too! i crave it!
number one SNOW
then dump some real maple syrup in
then vanilla, i don't measure but its prob about a half teaspoon for every cup and a half of snow. i like vanilla :)
Then i add a little milk and stir it all up. taste it to see if you need more of anything.
enjoy :)





4 comments:

Melinda said...

Aww, that is so sweet! I have that as one of my favorite memories from my childhood too. My mom always made it for me too. ;) I make it for my oldest now. He loves it! I will have to try the maple syrup idea. ;)

Wendi Johnson Mrs. J. said...

I love this. I have heard of it, but never had it. Thank you for sharing. Very cute picture of Diego.

Katie Riddle said...

So fun!!!

Jacques said...

Thanks ggreat post